Monday, March 16, 2015

February 2015 Prayer Letter


Dear Praying Friends,

I want to start off this quick update by thanking you all for your faithful prayers and support for our family. While the cause for Preetika’s health issues are still undetermined, we are making steady (if not quick) progress. She recently had an EMG and nerve conduction test performed, and we expect the results in a couple of weeks. We praise the LORD that the test was able to be moved up o before I left for Zambia so that I was able to be with Preetika while the test was conducted.

In addition to ongoing prayer for Preetika’s health, we are asking that you pray for Elijah and me as we travel tomorrow to Zambia. We will be in Zambia for three weeks to accomplish two main goals. First, I want to be able to get a feel for how things are going in the ministry. I hope to encourage those who are serving in the ministry to keep on going for the LORD! I also look forward to being able to preach, teach and share Jesus with many Africans while I am there. Secondly, and the reason that Elijah is accompanying me, we must attend an interview at the US embassy concerning Elijah’s US citizenship. We are praying for wisdom and favor in these two endeavors. Over the last several months we have been sending funds for the work in Zambia, but it will be good to be on the ground putting our “shoulder to the plough” in the harvest field.

Finally, I would like to share a story about a mailman named Ariel that I recently met in California. I had the opportunity to talk to him about salvation in Jesus and he claimed that he has lately been seeking for something in his life. Truly that is an answer to prayer as I often pray for the LORD to lead me to people who are seeking. The Bible says in Jeremiah 29: 13, “And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Please pray for Ariel that he will keep searching until he understands and trusts in Jesus with all his heart.

Over the next 3 weeks, my wife will be able to be reached on our cell phone (951-376-0510), while I can be reached at jpwarner@hotmail.com.

 

Thanks again for your friendship and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment